Though COVID-19 generally much ruin whatever plans we all have for 2020, we pray that somehow 2021 will be better.
In the fashion world, it seems fashion is pretty much seasonless now anyway so you can wear whatever you want. From dresses to Christmas jumpers, women’s coats to women’s activewear, anything goes! Facebook and Youtube have been a good source to find DIY clothes and trends but allow us still share what we think will be “in” for 2021.
Below is the list of fashion trends to watch out for in 2021!
1. As climate change is making headlines, experts predicted that there will be a boost for eco-conscious brands. These are brands that are dedicated to upholding a positive environmental impact. Consumers will be patronizing these brands as they will find them appealing for their corporate social responsibility not minding much on the fashion. “Green apparels” are making their presence felt on the fashion runway!
2. It is also worthy to note a trend wherein fashion incorporates technology. Wearable technology or the coined term “wearables” is a kind of electronic devices with micro-controllers that can be worn as an accessories. Classic examples are Apple Watch and Fitbit but they are a wide array of other gadgets that are being developed today that are leading us towards a better-connected lifestyle.
3. The show must still go on for designer brands next year. Despite the pandemic, everyone still love a bit of luxury in their life and designer brands will help satisfy that craving. From Louis Vuitton to Gucci, Balenciaga to Prada, these top-fashion brands are to die for!
4. Fashion gurus predicted that bubble gum color will be the biggest color trend for next year. The hue might varied from light to dark but the classic bubble gum color will be the highlight for the color trend for next year. Time to reminisce your childhood!
5. Strappy heels to cuddle your tricky toes. Straps and loops swirling your feet will be the “in” thing for next year. You may want to explore on matching this with tights or socks like how models strut them on runway.
6. Miniscule minis are expected to flood the street next year. These are type of minis that are barely there! Picture a swarm of minis in irresistible bold colours and prints that one could imagine.
7. Active wear are very much in fashion in 2020 and they will still be for 2021. Gym wear such as leggings and tights will still very much visible as this has become the go-to wear even for celebrities. Comfort will be the main reason why this will continue to be a trend for 2021.
8. 2021 will still be Business Casual. Corporate executives will still prefer to tone it down when it comes to office attire. They will shy away from suiting and tailoring and gear towards to more relaxed, casual silhouettes.
9. Skin-tight tops will still trend for next year as major layering trick will still be played on the runways. It’s like having second-skin as the prints of your skin-tight tops takeover your skin color.
10. Long necklaces will make fashion statement next year. Paired with big, sculptural pendant suspended on one’s neck will definitely eye-catching for anyone.
Women and lingerie have been inseparable from the moment the so-called intimate wear was invented during the late nineteenth century. We, ladies, love the instant shot of confidence we get from the moment we put on a pair of lingerie on ourselves. Although it was invented primarily for aesthetic purposes, the purpose of buying a...
You must be logged in to post a comment.